Green Brrew - Instant Green Coffee



Green Brrew - Review


Instant Green Coffee Sachets




I am a full fledged coffee fanatic - but the regular, roasted, freshly ground, oh - so - aromatic kind of coffee

Green coffee is new for me. I tried it once or twice in the past, read up a little on the health benefits and the entire buzz around how it helps in losing kilos and revving up the metabolism. I am not one to give much thought to that, though. But I am a major major beverage lover. If it tastes good and is low on sugar and calories - I am hooked!

My work days, my relaxation moments, my pre-work prepping - basically my entire day revolves around hot and cold beverages.

Last week when GreenBrrew connected with me to try their green coffee variants - I was damn excited! (My blog name doesn't have the word 'caffeinated' for no reason) ...


They have 3 flavours to offer - the regular Green Coffee, a Strong Green Coffee and
a Lemon Green Coffee.

Also, these are instant coffee sachets. So all you need is hot (not boiling) or chilled water.




I tried the Lemon one - added it in chilled water - the first sip and I got the punch of lemon,
not so much of the green coffee. So I was really looking forward to trying the regular variant.


the three variants..




So I tried the regular and the strong variant in hot water this time. It has a nice sweetness (in terms of the flavour, not taste) to it, and I also sensed lovely caramel-like, toffee like notes in it.

I added very little sugar, though you can most definitely have it without sugar. And I don't see myself trying it with milk - I feel it may over power the subtlety of this beverage.


My personal favourite was the Strong Green Coffee variant.



PROS :

  • It's 100% Arabica unroasted coffee, no Robusta beans at all - Robusta beans do not aid weight loss, while Arabica beans do.
  • The taste has a slight sweetness to it. It is mild and one usually has it clear - without milk and sugar - which means each cup you consume has negligible calories.
  • When coffee is unroasted or green - the beans retain theirnutrition - while in roasted coffee upto 70% of the nutrition goes waste.
  • You won't get bored, as they have many flavours.
  • Comes in easy to use sachets - and is instant coffee - so, no equipment, nothing much require. You can carry it along to work or while traveling. 




CONS :

  • Though it hardly qualifies as a con - it's good-light beverage to sip on, but would not serve as a replacement to my regular cup of roasted coffee.
  •  Price - some may find it a little heavy on the pocket, especially if you plan to add this to your daily health routine.


All in all, you should definitely give it a shot -
if you enjoy healthy, clear brew, low calorie drinks.




Comments