Resoul : A Treat for the Skin & Soul

This pandemic has been harsh on all of us - physically, as well as emotionally. 

I have been finding myself going round and round in circles ever since this sanitize-every-inch of every corner game began.. 

But I have to admit - these months also helped me connect with myself. My mindset shifted to all things natural for my skin and hair. I lessened using harsh soaps and dense - pore clogging creams and instead shifted to focussing on my diet and exfoliating and moisturizing my skin using all things natural, 85% of which are from my kitchen! 

After about 2months of being on this all natural journey - one day I used a soapy facewash - and the process of the skin being too dry, then needing extra moisturise, then feeling too oily on applying moisturiser, with all this humidity in the air began all over again! 


I am so happy to have received these all natural, organic and fully handmade products from Resoul by Reeya - perfectly timed with me on this journey of figuring out what natural ingredients work for my skin through the seasons. 




Resoul has a rather wide range of products to choose from - all made from natural kitchen ingredients. 


I tried the Eye Glow Eye Cream, The Beauty Sleep Overnight Face Pack and the Flawless Anti-Blemish Face Pack. 



EYE GLOW EYE CREAM 

The package comes in a beautiful, well thought through, environmental friendly cardboard box - which I really liked.

The small frosted glass jar (looks very sleek) comes in a 15g quantity. It's a travel friendly size, I could easily drop this into my travel pouch, purse or pocket while travelling. 

The minute i noticed that this product had coffee in it - my expectations grew high almost instantly. I have been a die hard fan of exfoliating my skin with left over coffee grounds. I feel they tighten the skin, and instantly make it glow. 

Fast forward to.. when I got down to using it... 

So, when I apply this product, it glides. It's extremely light on the skin, the smell is rather neutral, just a slight hint of almond oil (which makes me happy, that there is no added artificial fragrance). I apply this before getting into bed each night. I use a tiny amount (amount : the size of my fingernail), since it spreads out so evenly.


I wake up with the skin under my eyes extremely soft. It's as though it's been through a good 8-9 hours of healing, with all the nutrients, oils, cocoa butter penetrating into the most thin and sensitive part of the face. There is also a glow - more so like the tireness and puffiness has gone away. 

Going by the quantity I am having to use, this jar is going to last me a few months at least, so I m a happy kid! 



BEAUTY SLEEP OVERNIGHT FACE PACK 

An overnight pace pack - the consistency of this product is similar to the eye glow cream - though is says it's a face pack. 

Again, pretty packaging, with 50g of product. 

It contains a bunch of all natural ingredients like Soya Oil, Cocoa Butter, Orange Oil, Rose Water, Aloevera Juice etc. 

It claims to make the skin well hydrated, to diminish wrinkles and to improve the texture and elasticity of the skin. 

I have been applying this religiously for about 12 days now. And all that the brand claims, the product most definitely does deliver. 


You would notice the difference from the very first use to be honest. I wake up with baby soft skin, post every night that I apply this face cream. I can't help but call it a face cream, since that just sounds more apt for it's consistency ... 

Just like the eye cream - it is extremely light weighted. It has a neutral smell - I smell the soya oil. And i like something that does not have a very strong smell, to apply at bedtime. So this works wells for me! 



THE FLAWLESS ANTI BLEMISH FACE PACK 

Along with the other two products, I was happy to receive sample pack sachets of their face pack. Applied it on right away since life has been hectic. And I could do with some self love. It surely left my face tingly, rejuvenated and glowing! 



Here is a closer look at the rest of their products. 




Their products are high end, and priced towards the higher end too - which is completely understandable since they are all natural, handmade, organic and contain no preservatives. I would any day opt for ingredients like these to go onto my skin than use something loaded with chemicals. 


I find their hamper packs to be ideal gifting options too.. 

You can find their products here


resoul.in
 
Instagram - @resoul.in 
Facebook - @resoul.in 

Hope you found my review helpful! And I really hope you feel like indulging in a self pampering session after reading this post of mine. 

Have a great weekend!! 



Comments